Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas

Well what can I say really other than a fab time was had by all, even thought Tom is/was still suffering rather (thank goodness for pelican bibs - catch everything ... i'll leave it to your imagination!). Beth finally seems sold on the Turkey thing, although wasn't so keen on the lamb! The big people's fav. Christmas meal - had to be the Chinese takeaway - apologies to all the cooks - nothing personal, although Alan your onion gravy definitely deserves a mention! Enjoyed church on Christmas morning, true PVC style, outside in the market square - rain and all!! Was excellent though. I'll leave you with a few pictures, oh and my best bit ... Beth asking when she could get a real magic wand as the one she got for Christmas must only be pretend as I (mummy) was still there and she was trying to magic me away!!



No comments: