Thursday, November 16, 2006

Blogging Disease

I'm addicted - either that or I have too much free time!!

So far I have survived my first full week of being alone (although still got tomorrow to go!) Actually thinking I have planned too much in . . . no surprise there then, but at least I can admit it! Haven't quite managed to do the shopping . . . normally get milk etc today, but due to heavy rain drove to toddler group and due to huge, new, 'family' car decided I couldn’t risk parking in mini Tesco's car park!!

Thought I'd add another picture to the ever-increasing set - I think I'd like to call it 'The Perfect Children'. Don’t they look peaceful.

2 comments:

Emma Andrews said...

Awwwww gorgeous! AND yes very peaceful! do you think we can get Jane into utilising her blog??? Lots of lvoe to you all, Ems,xxx

Emma Andrews said...

sorry, lots of LOVE to you all!xxx