Thursday, October 26, 2006

'Family Time'


Absolutely loving this 'family time' we have been given. Not sure what makes it so different from time off together we have previously had, but it is so unlike weeks we have had before (maybe because there are 4 of us now??!!). Don't know just seems really chilled and a time to catch up and enjoy each other’s company. Obviously the fact that I get to lay in until 9:00/10:00 (although in my defence I am up 1 out of every 3 hours in the night) and the wonderful people from PVC (see www.pottonvineyard.org.uk) who are doing our dinner every night, as well as loads of support from family and friends .... helps. Guess I am just in a really sentimental mood - the calm before the storm of Will going back to work next week - but it is fab and I feel like one of the 'most blessed' people around right now.

No comments: